sunnuntai 8. toukokuuta 2011

Celtics beat Heat!

I was sure this would be an incredibly boring series since the Miami Heat have quite literally been on fire and the Celtics on the other hand... well not so much. But I guess Doc Rivers decided that he had had enough and gave his players some new energy. The Celtics were on top the whole way through and the Heat was only able to win one quarter! This truly puts a smile on my face because I really hate what Miami has tried to do combining three so called "solo" players and solving their problems that way. What the play isn't good basketball in my opinion even though it may be very effective to an extent.

4 kommenttia:

  1. I am a Chichago Bulls fan xD so they should both loose the nastards

    jk

    I preffer the celtics

    VastaaPoista
  2. Awesome post man, keep them coming!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Celtics all the way man, I hope they win this season.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Been making for a great set of games

    VastaaPoista